Tuesday, June 26, 2012

DCC Of The Week: Jenna Allison


 Our DCC Of The Week is Jenna Allison!!! Read below for all kinds of information about this rookie cheerleader!

Birth Place: Houston, TX

Occupation: Student

Career Goal: I want to be a personal trainer and specialize in weight loss. I hope to open my own gym, boot camp programs, or dance facility.

Lifetime Goal: I want to get married to the love of my life and have a big family filled with love and happiness.

Hobbies: Painting, cooking, and working out

First Job: Sales Representative at Forever XXI

Favorite type of music: Hip Hop/Rap

All-time favorite song: Crossroads – Bone Thugs N Harmony

Favorite meal: Filet mignon, asparagus, and mashed potatoes

Junk food weakness: Chicken nuggets at Chick-Fil-A

Favorite sport to play: Sand volleyball

Favorite time of year and why: Fall because it is just cool enough and I love Halloween and the State Fair. Also it means my birthday is around the corner!

What would you do if you won the lottery?: I would pay back my Dad for supporting me all through college, set up an educational scholarship fund, and open my own gym with a organic smoothie shop inside!

What's something unique about you that most people don't know?: My great-grandmother was Miss Dallas and I was named after the character Jenna on the show "Dallas."

I've always wanted to: Go to culinary school

If you looked in the trunk of my car you would find: Weights, school books, random clothes, a tennis racket, and old water bottles

Describe your personal style: Laid back and hippy, oversized shirts with prints

The song that best describes me is: Man in the Mirror – Michael Jackson

Words to live by/Favorite Quote: Live life and love to the fullest, no regrets!

My best and worst habits are: My best habit is my work ethic, I always follow through. My worst habit is messing with my eyelashes.

If I had a different job, I'd be: A private chef, cooking for dinner parties and events.

My ideal vacation is: Costa Rica. I love the beach and exotic places!

No comments:

Post a Comment