Thursday, June 21, 2012

DCC Of The Week: Mackenzie Lee

Our DCC Of The Week is Mackenzie Lee!! Read below for all kinds of information about this gorgeous, rookie cheerleader!

Birth Place: Jacksonville, Florida

Occupation: Insurance Agent

Career Goal: To succeed in a position that allows me to be creative, independent, and continually grow while making an impact on those around me as well as the community.

Lifetime Goal: To live a healthy and balanced life made up of equal parts love, adventure, family, friendship, travel, and faith.

Hobbies: My Hobbies include traveling, running, and spending time with friends and family.

First Job: I got my First Job teaching dance camps in the summers. After a few years, I became a regular teacher at my dance studio. I taught tap, jazz, and ballet in between the classes I took at the studio.

Favorite type of music: I love any kind of music as long as it's upbeat!

All-time favorite song: "I Wanna Dance with Somebody"

Junk food weakness: I have a huge weakness for ice cream.

Favorite sport to play: Due to my serious lack of hand-eye coordination, I'm stuck running.

Favorite time of year and why: I love the spring. I feel the best when the sun begins to shine again and everything starts to bloom. It's like everything around is full of new life and energy!

What would you do if you won the lottery?: I would need a financial advisor if I ever won the lottery. Someone would have to help me divide the winnings between the people and things that I really care about.

What's something unique about you that most people don't know?: Most people don't know that I am an only child because I love sharing!

I've always wanted to: Speak another language fluently

If you looked in the trunk of my car you would find: Who knows! Probably everything I've been missing!

Describe your personal style: Because I'm from a small beach town, I would say my style is kind of "boho-chic." I love soft and flowy fabrics and loose fitting tops.

Words to live by/Favorite Quote: Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.

I can't live without my: GPS. Learning my way around Dallas has been quite interesting!

My best and worst habits are: My best habits probably involve oral hygiene. I'm obsessed with having clean and white teeth. My worst habit is not returning phone calls and text messages.

If I had a different job, I'd be: A wedding planner

My ideal vacation is: Any place warm and near the ocean!

1 comment: